An Introduction to Reading the Quran
Tarteel or the Recitation is something that is appropriately needed if you want to recite the Quran correctly. In Arabic, Tarteel means ‘slow measured rhythmic tone’. Across the world, most of the people learn Quran by hearing it for ages from their elders, family members, clan members or from the Mosque. In Arabic, Tarteel means ‘slow measured rhythmic tone’. But you need not read the text if you do not know the right way of doing it! Lots of online institutes are available across the world that offers online courses on how to read the Quran properly with understanding the meaning of it.
The Theme of the Course
These courses are way more effective than the traditional classroom courses. If you are one of the supporters of conventional classes, then you must go through the article to know why the new age people are looking for these online courses.
● No matter wherever you are and no matter you are doing anything else in your life, you can take up this course. You do not need to take time out from your busy schedule; the course will design itself for you. The course will fit as per your need, your time and apparently as per your convenience.
● If you are stepping down thinking that the enrolment fees are huge, then you are probably hugely mistaken! Most of these online courses are available for free. You need to make sure that you are choosing the right direction and the website for you.
● You will find the enrolment process to be natural and without any problem! ‘Age is no bar’ there, and hence your children can also take up the course along with you! You can take your wife too along with you.
● While taking up the course, you need to make sure which category you fit in. You have to make sure which type, of course, you are looking for. If you know how to recite the Quran, you can take up the advanced class. If you are new in the clan and want to learn how to describe the Quran correctly, you must take the beginners course. So the courses are designed as per your convenience, and you have full right to enroll in any of these courses!
Generally, the teachers and lecturers give pressure to the fact that you should learn why you are learning it in the first place. Quran is a holy book and was written by people who understood the heart of Islam correctly. So a student must learn the history behind this holy book first and then the basic course will start. Every student’s capacity for taking a particular subject is different. So you must ensure that you have selected a course depending on your take up ability. The introductory classes are fundamental for the teacher to understand the student and the student to know how the teacher is teaching and whether it is useful for him or not!
Who can choose this course?
Well, in reputed ancient institutes of Islam, the Quran and everything related to Islam was bound within the religion, and no one from another religion could peek into the mysteries of Islam. But with time and passing age, people of other communities are also growing interest in this religion, and hence students from all across the globe started reading this book. But unless you are fluent in Arabic and you know the proper meaning of every Arabic word, proper Quran is still harsh for you. So all the courses related to Quran reading starts with the basics of Arabic and how to read and understand the Quran. Every religion and every person with any religion, sex, caste, and creed is able and eligible to take up this course.
Some critical points associated with the course
While taking up the course, you need to make sure that you state the time slot you are comfortable with. There are lots of time slots available; in fact, you can take up courses 24*7. So state the time you are pleased with and start learning the path from a reputed and experienced teacher.
· In case you want a hard copy as most of the people are not comfortable with soft copies; you can get it there. Just let them know that you require it and provide a valid email id of yours. They will send the text to your email.
· These websites offer one on one course. That means, one teacher is available for one student. If you face any difficulty understanding the topics or if you are stuck at a point, the teacher will always be there with you explaining that very point to you.
This is best for children
Children are the stepping stones of tomorrow’s world. In today’s world, people have a vision towards the Muslim community, only the future of this community can moderate this vision, and that is easy to achieve. The children must know their heritage and proper culture, and hence they need to learn and recite the Quran correctly. If they properly learn the Quran, they will find how holy the book is. So they can preach about it to their friends from other communities as well! Besides everyone should know the base of their community, so the children from the Islam community should also start learning these topics from a tender age.
What does the course contains?
There are regular classes and individual sessions available for the students. The correct assessment is needed for a student, and hence assessment processes take place now and then. This will help the student to understand how he is growing and how much he is learning. Doubt clearing sessions are also beneficial. Once the assessment tests are done, doubt clearing sessions are given at one on one basis. So the course is well structured for every student from every community and culture.
Quran is a holy book, and everyone should know about it. These courses clear the air about the community and make a bridge between all the religions and people are that going to learn about the book.