The literal meaning of the Quran is “the recitation.” It is the religious text of Islam or Muslims. They believe that it is the revelation from Allah (God). It is regarded as the best work in classical Arabic literature. The Quran is divided into chapters known as surah (plural suwar), which are subdivided into verses known as ayah (plural ayat).
The Muslims believe that the Quran was revealed by God orally to the last Prophet, Muhammad, through the medium of archangel Gabriel (Jibril), cumulatively over a period of 23 years, which had its beginning on 22nd December, 609 CE, when Muhammad was 40 years of age, and concluding in the year of 632 CE, the year of his death.
Muslims view the Quran as Muhammad’s most important miracle. It is a proof of his prophethood and the completion of a series of holy scripts which started with those conceded to Adam and ending with Muhammad. The word “Quran” appears some 70 times in the Quran’s text, and other and words are also said to indicate to the Quran. Quran Classes Near Meregister now
The Theme of the Course
According to the tradition, many companions of Muhammad’s served as scribes and recorded the revelations. Shortly after his death, the Quran was composed by the companions, who wrote down or learned parts of it. The codices portrayed differences that persuaded Caliph Uthman to create a standard version, which is called as Uthman’s codex, which is generally considered as the archetype of the Quran, which is known today. There are, however, alternative readings, with mainly minor differences in the meaning.
The Quran infers familiarity with significant anecdotes recited in the Biblical scriptures. It summarizes few, bides at length on others and, in some cases, portrays different accounts and interpretations of incidents. The Quran characterizes itself as a book which is of guidance to humankind. It sometimes gives elaborated accounts of specific historical events, and it often highlights the moral significance of an incident over its recounter sequence.register now
Hadith are supplemental oral and written traditions which are added to the Quran; from meticulous authentication, they are believed to illustrate words and actions of Muhammad, and in some cultures also those who were very close to him. In most sects of Islam, the Quran is used along with hadith to decipher sharia (Islamic) law. The Quran is recited just in Arabic during prayers.register now
A person who has learned the complete Quran is called a hafiz. Quranic verse (ayah) is often recited with a unique style of elocution reserved for this function, called tajwid. During the month of Ramadan, Muslims naturally complete the recitation of the entire Quran during tarawih prayers. To deduce the meaning of a particular Quranic verse, most Muslims refer to the exegesis or tafsir.register now
Importance of Quran Classes
Learning the Quran is a very noble act. Every Muslim man and woman should do it. It provides him/her knowledge about all the aspects of life and brings him/her near to Allah and will be proof of the rewards of his/her good actions on Judgement Day.
Quran learning is equally compulsory for Muslim men and women. Muslims begin learning Quran from the early years of their life. The connection with the Quran through its knowledge brings us closer to Allah, brings Barakah in this worldly life.register now
We get to know from the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad and the traditions of his disciples that we should recite the Quran with honour and concentration of heart and mind. When Muslims memorize the Quran, they require to keep revising the texts so that they do not forget it. It is pondered as a sin to ignore the Quran after obtaining its knowledge. As per Allah, it is obligatory on us to memorize the knowledge of Quran and convey it to other people.
- It is counted as the etiquettes that a person should be in the position of Wudu(ablution) while narrating and the place is void of nijasat (impurities)
- It is the duty of a Muslim to correct the errors of other Muslim when he/she is making mistakes while reading the Quran.
- One should always learn from a teacher who has expert knowledge of the Quran with Tajweed and Tafsir so that that person gets better in understanding the Quran.
- While reciting the Quran, understanding its matter and thinking over it a necessary ingredient of the complete process.
- We need to make dua that Allah allow us with the best understanding of his holy book Quran and direct us to the straight path.
- Quran Coaching Academy is working with a belief to serve the souls who are keen to learn about Islam. They are contributing a variety of courses like Quran Memorization, Arabic Grammar, Nazra Quran (Fluent Quran Reading), Basic Tajweed, Advance Tajweed, Tafseer ul Quran, Urdu language, and Daily Islamic Supplications. Quran Classes Near Me